Tuesday, January 7, 2014





Love this satellite mosaic image of Antarctica from Nasa's Goddard Space Flight Center.  I want to paint it.  seems fitting on our coldest windy day in over twenty (thirty?) years.

I broke my juice fast last night, as planned, with some delicious pineapple and guacamole. woke up this morning realizing I wasn't quite ready to end it, so I'm continuing on.  I've gained a lot through this process, a lot of insight, but I only feel like typing and being online in short, limited spurts.  so the only things I will share for now are:

- a little jalapeño goes a long way (twenty something years of eating them, and this lesson is still hard learned for me).

- lime and ginger are good in pretty much every juice.

- the juice of 1/2 a pineapple, 1 white yam, and a knuckle of ginger is rich, milky perfection (mint is good in it, too).  the best dessert!   I'm excited to try it in a shake.

- planning to try this green juice recipe tonight from owner of L.A.'s Moon Juice, Amanda Chantal Bacon.


....  going offline from now till the end of this thing, whenever that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment